What causes aches and pains?
Everyday activities, repetitive tasks, bad posture and lack of sleep are all contributors to the stress on our minds and bodies
Massage is very beneficial by reducing stress, releasing tension, relieving pain and encouraging the body back into correct alignment.
- Improves flexibility in joints
- Breaks down tight nodules in muscles
- Increases Venus, Lymphatic and Blood circulation – aiding the removal of toxins and waste products
- Helps reduce non medical Oedema
- Improves Skin and Muscle Tone
- Improves Posture
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Reduces Spasms and Cramps
- Induces Relaxation, Helps relieve Stress and Anxiety
All sessions include:
- Postural assessment
- Where necessary advise on exercises to strengthen and improve body balance. Working towards long term improvements in overall posture
Please note: Massage treatment is generally considered to be very safe, however If there are any medical conditions present, the client may need to contact their Doctor to obtain written approval before massage treatment can take place.
Complementary therapies are not a replacement from conventional medicine. Always seek your GP’s advice if you have any illness that requires medical attention/treatment.